We are pleased to invite you to attend our next HR BioTech Connect meeting. On November 6, 2019, we will be holding a meeting at 100 High Street, 9th Floor, Boston, MA 02110. The meeting will be held from 8:30 a.m. – 10:30 a.m. We are happy to announce that representatives from Radford will be speaking at this meeting. Their presentations will primarily be tailored towards the practices of private companies. Please fill out the form at the bottom of this page to RSVP.
- Location: 100 High Street, 9th Floor, Boston, MA 02110
- Date: Wednesday, November 6, 2019
- Time: 8:30 a.m. – 10:30 a.m.
- 8:30 a.m. – 9:00 a.m. Registration and Networking
- 9:00 a.m. – 10:30 a.m. Program
The IPO market continues to be hot and Massachusetts is a leading hub for incubating and growing Private Companies. Radford Compensation experts Cindy Edwards, Zack Rokos, Ed Speidel and Ken Wechsler will be discussing a number of topics important to private biotech companies and those planning an IPO in the near future including:
- Understanding cash compensation differences in Private Companies compared to Public (execs and broader employee population)
- Equity Strategy from early stage financing through IPO
- The IPO Game Plan for success and early Post IPO “must do’s”
- Lessons learned from recent IPOs (aka, “If I knew then what I know now…”)
Radford will also be prepared to respond to your questions in a Q&A session at the end of their presentations.
In order to attend, you must be a Human Resources professional from the industries of biotechnology and life sciences, and you must register in advance.