We hold a variety of onsite seminars and webinars for HR Biotech Connect members. These events often feature expert speakers on a variety of topics, including:
- Becoming an HR Leader
- Employee Benefits
- Compensation Trends
- Recruitment and Retention
- Performance Management
- “Return to Office” Strategies
- Total Rewards and Recognition
- Unconscious Bias
If you are interested in attending or speaking at one of these events, please contact Jeanne Nicholson.
On Tuesday, June 6th, 2023 at 12 p.m. Eastern Time, we will be holding a webinar with the theme of “Proxy Season Round Up and Regulatory Update.”
An excellent panel has been assembled to speak at this event. They will cover topics such as:
- Summary of the recent 2023 Proxy Season highlighting activity specific to Say on Pay Results, ESG, Share Holder Challenges, Repricings/Exchanges, and ISS’s and Glass Lewis’s continued focus on governance and improving Executive pay for performance alignment
- Update on recently implemented SEC regulation (Pay vs Performance Disclosure) and action that will need to be taken for two additional pieces of SEC regulation (Final Claw-back Provisions and Changes to 10b5 Safe Harbors)
- Latest data on turnover, merit/adjustment and promotion increases as well as some predictions for the changing Biotech Human Capital Landscape
Invitations have been sent out to all HR BioTech Connect members. If you have not yet received your invitation and are interested in attending, please reach out to Jeanne Nicholson.
Interested In Becoming A Member?
If you would like to join the HR BioTech Connect group, please fill out the registration form today!