We are pleased to invite you to attend our next HR BioTech Connect meeting. On September 11, 2019, we will be holding a meeting at the Broad Institute in Cambridge, MA. The meeting will be held from 8:30 a.m. – 10:30 a.m. We are happy to announce that representatives from Radford will be speaking at this meeting. Their presentations will primarily be tailored towards the practices of public companies. Please fill out the form at the bottom of this page to RSVP.
- Location: Broad Institute, 415 Main Street, Cambridge, MA 02142
- Date: Wednesday, September 11, 2019
- Time: 8:30-10:30 a.m.
- 8:30-9:00 a.m. Registration and Networking
- 9:00-10:30 a.m. Program
With the return from Summer, our attention in HR now turns to the upcoming Compensation Cycle.
Radford Compensation experts Aria Glasgow, Ram Kumar, Stefan Gaertner, and Ed Speidel will be discussing a number of topics important to public biotech companies including:
- Hot jobs and new strategies for attracting and retaining employees
- The evolution of Equity Practices
- Trends in executive pay
- Responding to the new Massachusetts Pay Equity Law
Radford will also be prepared to respond to your questions in a Q&A session at the end of their presentations
In order to attend, you must be a Human Resources professional from the industries of biotechnology and life sciences, and you must register in advance.
Please fill out the form below to reserve your seat. There is no cost to attend.