On October 30th, 2014, all members of HR BioTech Connect are invited to attend Radford’s East Coast Life Sciences Regional Meeting.
Date and Time:
Thursday, Oct. 30
Royal Sonesta Boston
40 Edwin H Land Blvd.
Cambridge, MA 02142
Price and Registration:
This meeting, covering the latest survey results and consulting insights from Radford, serves as an excellent opportunity for human resources and compensation professionals to explore today’s top compensation challenges and opportunities on the east coast. The agenda includes:
- An overview of key workforce trends, including hiring plans, turnover rates, salary budgets and cash incentive practices
- A presentation by Mary Weger, SVP of HR at Aegerion, who will share personal lessons and insights on leading HR during Aegerion’s transition from a late-stage development company to a firm with 288 sales employees in 14 countries
- An interactive discussion on industry hot topics, based on your direct in-meeting input
- A presentation by Ken Coman, Exec. Dir. of compensation, benefits and HR systems at Alexion, who will discuss the migration of Alexion’s total rewards program as it grew into a global company with more than 2,000 employees
- A deep-dive into managing growth, including discussions on global leveling systems, salary structures and job architecture
Learn More Today: To access the special registration details for HR BioTech Connect members, please email Jeanne Nicholson at JNicholson@CBGBenefits.com.