Recently, a number of HR BioTech Connect member companies have increased their presence globally. While this opens up new and exciting avenues for business, it can also create a number of questions and challenges for the Human Resources department!
To help HR BioTech Connect members gain a better understanding of what’s involved with international employee benefits, we’re excited to invite you to a free webinar on Thursday, May 29th!
Here are the details of the webinar:
- Date: Thursday, May 29th 2014
- Time: 9:00 a.m. – 10:00 a.m.
- Topic: International Employee Benefits: What You Need to Know
- Presented By: Mackenzie Taylor (headquartered in the United Kingdom)
- Cost: None (Provided complimentary via HR BioTech Connect and CBG Benefits)
Mackenzie Taylor is a leading Benefits Consultant firm located in the United Kingdom. They have helped many U.S.-based firms successfully understand the different dynamics and requirements that they will face as they expand internationally.
During the webinar, they will cover topics such as:
- Overview of International Employee Benefits
- Sending Employees Abroad
- Managing Global Offices
- Global Benefit Management
- Multinational Pooling
- And more…