On May 21st, 2014, all members of HR BioTech Connect are invited to attend our monthly group meeting, themed “Louder Than Words: 10 Practical Employee Engagement Steps that Drive Results.”
During this meeting, Allan Benowitz of The Employee Engagement Group will deliver the keynote presentation as she shares practical steps, ideas, and tools that HR BioTech Connect members to succeed in the area of employee engagement.
Would you like to improve your employee engagement efforts? Doing so can be a struggle, as companies deal with changing cultures, generations with different expectations, and other factors.
This presentation will reinforce the key steps necessary to build and sustain an engaged culture while capturing the “discretionary effort” of your employees (effort that drives business results!).
Drawing from the book by Bob Kelleher, “Louder Than Words: 10 Practical Employee Engagement Steps That Drive Results“, Allan Benowitz of The Employee Engagement Group will share best practices to help attendees learn how to minimize disengagement AND maximize employee engagement.
Some of the key takeaway points shared throughout this presentation will include:
- Communication tools and technologies that maximize engagement
- How to individualize engagement, and engage Gen X and Gen Y
- Specific steps to create a culture of accountability and measurement
- Practices and tools to reinforce and reward the desired behavior
- Tools and approaches to engage first time leaders
- Steps to create a motivational and innovative culture
- Practical real life applications and tools to accelerate and sustain engagement efforts
- Suggested ideas and tools to measure and sustain engagement
- Leveraging social media to brand yourself as an “Employer of Choice”
We invite all HR BioTech Connect members to attend this meeting to learn how to improve their employee engagement efforts.
Please contact Jeanne Nicholson to RSVP and for meeting location information >>