All members of HR BioTech Connect are provided with access to HR360. This online, interactive library typically comes with an annual subscription fee — however, we are happy to provide it to our members at no cost courtesy of CBG Benefits!
In order to access HR360′s resources for FREE, please contact Jeanne Nicholson at 781-759-1222, ext. 230 or via email.
What is HR360?
HR360 offers a premier online HR library featuring the most current federal and state laws and updates plus step-by-step guidelines for compliance as well as how to hire, interview and terminate employees. It also provides a great range of online tools to help you manage all your HR needs. Some of the most popular features include:
- Employee Benefits — Federal and State guidelines and how-to information to help you stay compliant
- Downloadable and Customizable sample Employee Handbook
- Human Resource information including how to do performance reviews, interview, hire and terminate
- Hundreds of downloadable forms, policies and checklists
- Laws such as Health Care Reform, COBRA, and FMLA clearly explained
- HR Tools: Job Description Builder, Salary Benchmarking tool, Employee Cost Calculator, HR Self-Assessment & Interview Question Builder
- Downloadable federal and state posters
All this content is provided in an easy-to-navigate, timesaving format that helps you stay compliant and ahead of the curve.
If you have already been given an HR360 username and password, you can login to the site here and click the ‘Member Login’ Link at the top of the page.
Interested in Becoming a Member?
For more information about joining the HR BioTech Connect group, please contact us today!