Understanding HSAs and HRAs – Meeting on July 11th
On July 11th, 2013, all members of HR BioTech Connect are invited to attend our next group meeting, themed “HSA/HRA Boot Camp: What are they and are they right for your business?.”
During our July meeting, Jeff Venuti of HealthEquity and Ted Haughey of CBG Benefits will educate HR BioTech Connect members about Health Savings Accounts (HSAs) and Health Reimbursement Arrangements (HRAs).
Are you looking to reduce insurance costs and implement a consumer-driven approach to health care at your company? Would you simply like to learn more about the growing trend of high-deductible health plans? If so, our July meeting will be a must-attend event. Jeff Venuti of Health Equity and Ted Haughey of CBG Benefits will help all HR BioTech Connect members to better understand the ins and outs of Health Savings Accounts (HSAs) and Health Reimbursement Arrangements (HRAs).
Attendees of this meeting will learn:
- Why should I bother?
- Get a clear understanding of the employer and employee advantages of HSAs and HRAs
- Eliminate industry misconceptions for the proper and improper use of these type of plans
- Learn how these plans can help you offer stronger benefit packages, build long term cost controls, or possibly both
- The Rules: What you need to know about participation, contribution, and recordkeeping
- The Differences: No one plan fits all situations. How HSAs, HRAs and FSAs differ and what is appropriate for your organization
- Finding Success: Case studies to illustrate how employers and employees can win with HSAs and HRAs
We invite all HR BioTech Connect members to attend this meeting to learn more about these health care plan options.