- Please stay tuned for information about future HR BioTech Connect events.
- 9/21/2016: HR Compliance Update (Presented by Hirsch Roberts Weinstein) and Workplace Influence Skills and Strategies (Presented by Matt Mirisola)
- 6/16/2016: Navigating Employee Rewards Strategies in a Volatile Market (Presented by Radford)
- 5/4/2016: Hiring is not the problem – Attraction is (Presented by Ed Nathanson of Red Pill Talent)
- 3/9/2016: Creating Conflict-Friendly Cultures: Appreciate Conflict & Straight Talk (Presented by Matt Mirisola)
- 10/22/2015: Preparing for What’s Next – Lessons Learned and Strategies to Follow As Your Company Grows
- 6/3/2015: Insight and Tools to Meet Your Compensation Benchmarking Needs (Presented by Mercer)
- 5/6/2015: HR Compliance Update: Understanding and Meeting Your Requirements (Affordable Care Act, Massachusetts Sick Leave Law, Massachusetts Parental Leave Law, and more)
- 2/26/2015: Insights into Personal and Team Communication
- 12/10/2014: Spotlight on the Changing OFCCP Regulations
- 10/30/2014: Radford’s East Coast Life Sciences Regional Meeting
- 10/21/2014: Performance Management Makeover: From Bothersome HR Distraction to Creating Strategic Advantage
- 6/25/2014: Responding To Your CFO: Self-Funding Employee Benefits and ACA Readiness
- 5/29/2014: International Employee Benefits: What You Need to Know>
- 5/21/2014: Louder Than Words: 10 Practical Employee Engagement Steps that Drive Results
- 4/17/2014: Lessons Learned: IPO Planning and Transitioning to Public Company Practices
- 2/26/2014: Building High Performance Teams: Tools for Helping Your Teams Be More Effective
- 11/21/2013: ‘Influence Without Authority’ for Life Science Human Resources
- 9/19/2013: Insights into Personal Effectiveness
- 7/11/13: HSA/HRA Boot Camp: What are they and are they right for your business?
- 6/6/13: Building and Maintaining a Strong Company Culture
- 5/16/13: Building a Mission-Driven Organization
- 4/16/13: Roundtable/Key Issues Impacting HR: Culture, Employee Development, Relocation, Metrics, and more
- 3/21/13: Employer Responsibilities under Health Care Reform
- 2/12/13: Do Your Performance Management Processes Do More Harm Than Good?
- 1/24/13: BioTech Journey through the Phases of Commercializing a Product
- 11/26/12: Uncover the Exceptional: Attracting and Hiring Great Employees
Interested in Becoming a Member?
For more information about joining the HR BioTech Connect group, please contact us today!
Interested in Speaking at a HR BioTech Connect Event?
If you are interested in speaking at or attending an upcoming event, please contact Jeanne Nicholson.
– Bradley Hartman, Human Resource Manager at Vertex Pharmaceuticals